Buck Boost Transformer
|Phase||Three Phase, Single Phase|
|Cooling Type||Oil Cooled, Dry Type/Air Cooled|
Buck Boost Transformers: These transformers are being used for stepping up & stepping down the voltages to achieve desired voltages. Many loads like submersible motored pumps, remote operated loads, off shore application load will be with lengthy cables may extend up to 1500 Meters or more. To have lower cable cross-section, power loss and easy handling, these booster transformers are used.
Salient features of Buck Boost Transformer:
- Canopy – Skid mounted with air ventilated buck boost transformer
- The protection degree is possible upto IP 54
- The remote and jungle, desert terrain, rainforest canopies is possible with rodent protection.
- Economical way to both raise and lower supply voltage
- Encapsulated core & coils in a combination silica sand and resin compound