Multi Secondary Transformers
|Cooling Type||Dry type/Air cooled, Oil Cooled|
Two Phase Transformers : are used where single phase load need arise and to have load balancing the power is derived from 2 phase. The heat dissipation is more as this transformer has two individual coils with shell type core construction. The Two Phase Transformers are specifically developed in industrial and residential electric circuits for voltage step-up or step-down applications. This transformer is sturdily made by using premium quality material components like laminate housing, wires and terminal blocks.
These two phase transformers are ideal for the electric circuits where power is derived from two phases to balance the voltage requirement load. These haves two coils of insulated wire in shell type core construction that can indulge more surrounding heat.
- High line rejections
- Excellent input- output isolation
- Designed with one primary and multiple secondary windings
- Separate secondary winding for specific type of load
- In compliance with EN 61558 standards
- Less space and cost large numbers of isolated voltage supplies
- Electrical and electronic circuits
We are exporting our products across the world.